Thursday, November 4, 2010

Welcome to My New Blog!

I have created this blog as part of a Web 2.0 class I am taking with Dallas ISD.  My initial reason for signing up for the course was to meet Professional Development requirements so I could have the entire Thanksgiving week off!  However, now that I see how useful blogs and wikis can be, I'm excited to learn more and apply what I learn both to my job as a school librarian and my avocation as an online reseller (just eBay right now). 

As a teenager, I kept a daily journal, but since graduating from college (oh, so many years ago), I haven't kept it up.  I think blogging is a great opportunity to share what you know and love with other like-minded people.  It also helps you reflect on how you're currently spending your time and consider ways to enrich your life.  I look forward to the journey, and hope you'll join me now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment