
You’ll Be the Death of Me is very reminiscent of the movie Just Like Heaven but with an MMC who is dead and a FMC who is in limbo between real life and the afterlife. When Cole accidentally transitions the wrong Verdella Rogers from life to death, he is tasked with going down to Earth for just 3 days to correct his mistake. All he has to do is follow the rule book. However, Dell has other ideas which break one rule after another. What will it cost them when the spirited higher-ups have had enough of the hi-jinx?
Early in the book is one of the funniest scenes I have ever read as Dell decides to haunt her ex-fiancĂ©. There are many more humorous scenes but they’re balanced with adventure and a number of very poignant passages. Their brief time together gives them both the opportunity to reflect on their life’s choices and consider what they would do if given a second chance. You’ll have to read this delightful romance to find out if they are rewarded with a happy ending.
As a fan of ghostly romances, I was so excited to read Holly Michelle’s novel, and I am happy to recommend it to readers, especially fans of Ashley Poston and Sarah Ready.
I received a complimentary ARC of this book from Avon through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. Opinions expressed are completely my own.
Early in the book is one of the funniest scenes I have ever read as Dell decides to haunt her ex-fiancĂ©. There are many more humorous scenes but they’re balanced with adventure and a number of very poignant passages. Their brief time together gives them both the opportunity to reflect on their life’s choices and consider what they would do if given a second chance. You’ll have to read this delightful romance to find out if they are rewarded with a happy ending.
As a fan of ghostly romances, I was so excited to read Holly Michelle’s novel, and I am happy to recommend it to readers, especially fans of Ashley Poston and Sarah Ready.
I received a complimentary ARC of this book from Avon through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. Opinions expressed are completely my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment